Real Stories of Load Testing Web 2.0 - Part 1:
Real Stories of Load Testing Web 2.0 - Part 2:
Real Stories of Load Testing Web 2.0 - Part 3:
Real Stories of Load Testing Web 2.0 - Part 4:
Understanding Concurrency - Part 1:
Understanding Concurrency - Part 2:
You can learn more about the tutorial and register for the class here: Performance Testing: Critical Concepts and Skills. Oh yeah, I have a couple other sessions also at STPCON this Fall, along with other great presenters on performance. Check out 302: Early Performance Testing and 504: Putting the Test Back into DevOps sessions. Hope to see you there!
- to increase their awareness of performance subjects
- about the Science! behind performance
- to implement performance practices in tools
- the real stories from industry practitioners, vendors and consultants
- to translate practices into value for their organizations
Oh yeah, the name PerfBytes. What's in a name? Not un-obviously the word "perf" stands for performance - including testing, engineering, tuning, monitoring and all that good stuff we do professionally. The "bytes" part was more important because we wanted to share information about performance in digestible units of information, akin to a short-stack of blueberry pancakes. The format was also inspired from another hit TV show "Good Eats" by Alton Brown. We thought - why not have a show like "Good Eats" only on the subject of performance testing and load testing? I mean, really - who wouldn't love that show?!?!
You can find out more by visiting the PerfBytes website at www.perfbytes.com!
- Or how about following us on Twitter @PerfBytes?
- Or send us a question via email: email@example.com?
- Or like us on the Facebook fan page: perfbytes.facebook.com?